Candy fundraisers for schools – Candy packaging supplies wholesale.
Candy Fundraisers For Schools
- A fundraiser is an event or campaign whose primary purpose is to raise money for a cause. See also: fundraising. A fundraiser can also be an individual or company whose primary job is to raise money for a specific charity or non-profit organization.
- The students and staff of a school
- (school) educate: teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment; “Cultivate your musical taste”; “Train your tastebuds”; “She is well schooled in poetry”
- (school) educate in or as if in a school; “The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions”
- The buildings used by such an institution
- An institution for educating children
- (school) an educational institution; “the school was founded in 1900”
Candy for shrubs
Alis Yoo and Taylor Parcells raise money for their school. Old Tappan fifth grade Junior Girl Scout troop 1371 held its second ‘Act of Kindness’ fundraiser recently to raise money for its Bronze Award project to ‘Beautify CDW School Grounds.’ The troop sold candy canes and lolli-pops, raising $153.35, which will go toward buying shrubs for CDW to plant in the spring.
Bake Sale Time! For the school’s bake sale, Chocolate cupcakes with Swiss Meringue buttercream, rainbow sprinkles and non pareil bears